It is universally proven, both in industry and services, that follow-up increases production.
The more follow-up, the greater the production and the fewer failures.
Following-up the work is essential to increase productivity and production.
What we do
EXCEM consultants design and implement programs on:
- Supervisor and manager training in work follow-up;
- Employee time management;
- Improved work organization.
These programs, in the short term, increase productivity and production above 15%.
Implementations in the various sectors of the company:
Continuously focused on developing new methods of:
- Work organization to increase productivity and production;
- Management training in following-up, communication and leadership;
- Employee training in efficient time management and production.
Managers and employees understand from the first moment the practical utility of our solutions.
The practical approach, on the field, leads to quick increase of productivity and production.
Refreshed work environment, better organization, more communication and motivation.
What sets us apart:
- The method of training of managers, supervisors and employees;
- Quick implementation of improvements of work organization efficiency;
- Short time to obtain results.
Some of our Portuguese clients are: Continental Teves, Prensometal, Zollern, Sival, Luís Simões, Auto-Europa, Colep, Grupo Amorim, Cavan, Madeca, Salemo & Merca, Aralab, Rari, Kilom, Carmo, Barros & Moreira, and Herdade do Esporão, among others.
Together with our international partners we implement projects to increase productivity and production for industrial and service companies across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and South America.
Ready to start?
After an initial meeting with the CEO of the client company, we carry out a preliminary analysis of the operations that leads to the proposal of an action plan (project) to increase productivity and production, in the company's priority sectors.
We will make a proposal if it is possible to increase productivity and production between 10 and 15% and obtain a return on investment of at least 500% in the first year, for the customer.